Due to the pandemic Covid-19 we had to shutdown our operations from the office premises, being a responsible Organisation we still are available for support, working from home.
Our Call support is currently not available, we can be contacted via Email, Skype or WhatsApp.
WhatsApp: +44 7379 038578
Setting up a limited company
Following are the steps required for setting up a limited company:
- Check if the setting up of the company is right for you: How you set up your business depends on what type of work you do. It can also affect the way of paying taxes and getting funding.
- Choose a name: Choose the right name for your business.
- Choose a director and a company secretary: A director must be appointed and you must have at least one shareholder or guarantor, who can be a director.
- Identify PSC over your company: PSC can be considered as anyone who has voting rights or more than 25% of the shares.
- Register your company: Register an official address and choose a SIC code, which identifies what your company does.