Mauritius is considered as one of the top Tax Havens alongside with the Cook Islands & Switzerland. Tax haven Mauritius offers offshore customers a tax-free condition for capital investment. Offshore bank accounts in Mauritius can be guaranteed that the interest gained in such bank accounts isn't taxed.
Mauritius has a large, bank-dominated financial sector. The financial sector contributes to about 10% of the GDP. The Banking licenses are provided under the Banking Act 2004, which allows banks to carry both domestic and offshore bank activities.
Mauritius Banks offer a range of services for offshore entities which includes:
1. Multi-currency Bank Accounts,
2. International Bank Transfers
3. Business Debit/Credit card,
4. Online banking features.
There are Several Benefits of Choosing Mauritius for Offshore banking, like:
1. Extensive security and protection of assets,
2. High-Interest rates,
3. Flexible banking.
4. Investment Opportunities,
5. Tax Savings,
6. Easy to access from any part of the world.