” owned and operated by RTRSupports Limited (“RTRSupports Limited “, “We”, “Us”).
1. Information Collection and Use
The below personal information may be collected from you:
- Contact details that include name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Billing details, residential and mailing address.
- Business information such as company name, company number, business nature, owner details.
We may also require the personal information of third parties such as shareholders or beneficiaries or any other names added by you. Collection of such third party information may be compulsory to process certain services. Such information will not be used by us for any other commercial purpose. These third parties can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any particular request regarding their information.
The information collected might be used for the below:
- To fulfill your order;
- To send you an order confirmation;
- Understanding the needs of your business to determine suitable products;
- send you a requested product or information;
- respond to customer service requests;
- send you communications;
- conduct due diligence; and
- for responding to your questions and concerns.
2. Information Sharing
Your personal information might be provided to companies that provide help to us with our business activities such as processing the order/payment, registering your business or offering any other similar service. These companies are authorized to only use your information necessary for the service.
Some of the pages on our website use framing techniques to serve content to from our service providers (such as a payment processor) while preserving the look and feel of our website. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to https://rtrsupportslimited.com
In certain situations we may need to disclose your personal information:
- If required by law, to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If RTRSupports Limited is involved in any merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we will notify you via email and/or a prominent notice will be on our website regarding of any change in ownership or the uses of the personal information that you have provided us, as well as any choices that you may have concerning your personal information; and
- To any other third parties after having your consent to do so.
3. User Access and Choice
If under any situation your personal information changes or you have provided any invalid information, you may inform us to correct, update, amend or delete it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by our telephone number or postal mail provided at the bottom of our website or leave a message for us at https://rtrsupportslimited.com/contact-us/
. We will respond to your request within 48hours of our business days. If you have an officer assigned to you for your requirement, please contact him/her directly.
We will keep your information for as long as your account is active or as long as it is needed to provide you with the requested services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal commitment, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. If you request us to delete your personal information, then we will do so and if we cannot then we will notify the reason why we are unable to do so.
When you become an RTRSupports Limited customer, we will use your name and email address to send you non-transactional, promotional emails from time to time. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving these then please contact us we will guide you with the process to unsubscribe from our list.
4. Tracking Technologies / Cookies
We use a software called clear gifs also know as Web Beacons, that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are very tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users.
Analytics / Log Files
We gather some information automatically and store it in the log files. This information can include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click-stream data.
This information is used by us to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. This data that is automatically-collected, it is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
The security of the personal information provided by you is very important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card/debit card, bank information, etc.) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow all generally accepted standards to protect all the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. We cannot guarantee its complete security as no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% safe but we provide over 100% security from our end. If you have any questions about the security on our website then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) statement
To protect all the valuable personal information submitted to us, we store the data in our databases, either online or offline and they are all protected according to the EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation Link to European Union law), in full effect on May 25th
RTRSupports Limited will not collect and process any data except the ones that are voluntarily provided. We commit to strictly follow the international security and privacy protection standards.
6. Links to Third Party Sites
7. Changes to This Policy
8. Contact Us
27 Old Gloucester Street, London United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX