The USA is attracting foreign investors to set up a company there because of its enormous market, availability of inexpensive capital and investors, and the opportunity to obtain a Green Card through business.
Having a U.S. presence may help your business gain more reputation globally and make it easier for you to get a work visa for the country.
Please watch the video given below to get more details:
Requirements to register company USA
1. Select a state: You must first select the state in which your business entity will be incorporated and carry out its operations in order to register a company as a non-resident in the US. You can register your company in Delaware, Nevada, or Wyoming, where the taxes and/or regulatory compliance are lower than in the other states. If the company you are forming engages in e-commerce or another online model, it does not need a physical presence in the US.
2. Choose a name for your new US company: The company name must be unique and available in the US state where you want to incorporate your business.
3. Pick a registered agent: The majority of US states require a designated "registered agent" who resides in the US. This is the person or organisation responsible for accepting official mail and service of process (tax and legal information) on behalf of your business.
4. Submit Certificate of Incorporation or Articles of Organization: Observe the rules in the state where you are registering your business. It includes the name of the company, the names of the shareholders or members, and the name and address of your registered agent are typical fundamental requirements.
Also read: All about Delaware LLC Registration (Benefits & Process)
Even if you don't have a visa or don't want to travel to the US, you can open a business there. However, the federal government may ban you from running an LLC from another country if you do not have a current work visa. American law permits foreigners to serve as a corporation's director and/or shareholder. However, in order to work as an officer or carry out any other duties in the United States, a visa is necessary. To start a small business in the US, you don't need to be a resident or citizen of the US.
Login to your existing account or register a new if you don't have one. Once you are registered.
Registered accounts gets these benefits:
- Buy various types of services