The aim of search engine optimization not only to have the search engine spiders locate your site and pages but also to rate the page importance precisely so that results appear at the top of the search engine. The optimization process is not a one time process but involves constant testing and tracking, maintenance tunning and continuous research and follow up.
Below is the detailed four-step process for search engine optimisation strategy:
Step 1: The Market study of the Target market
- Net analysis. Meta sets/keywords review clear text and code to discourage how well you are placed for search engines. For example, how much code do you have as opposed to text on a page?
- Research on the rivalry: To evaluate an appropriate engine placement strategy, analyze the content keywords and current engine rankings of the competitive websites. To start this process select the top five results in the google results page. Expand on as needed. Use such resources as neilpatel.com and semrush.com
- Initial election by keyword. Original nomination for a keyword. Build a priority list of targeted search terms relating to your clients base and market segment. Begin with this: what would you type in a search engine to find your website or page for your business? Then ask the customers!
Step 2: Research and development by Keyword.
- Analyzing keywords. Also, describe a specified list of key-words and sentences from the nomination. Examine the competitive list and other related sources in the industry. Use your preliminary list to determine the number of recent search engine queries and how many websites each keyword competes. Prioritize phrases and keywords, Plurals, Singulars and misspellings. ( if a keyword is commonly misspelt by search users you can know it and use it). Please note that when searching, Google will attempt to correct the word so use this carefully.
- Assessment of baseline rankings. To evaluate your future rankings accurately you need to understand where you are now. To start the process hold a simple excel sheet. Check for start weekly. Check every 30 to 45 days as you become more comfortable. You should see website traffic rises which are a key indicator of progress for your keywords. Most optimisers are going to say rankings are gone. Yeah, more relevant is traffic and conversion, but we use ranking as an indicator.
- Goals and objectives: Defines the goal clearly in advance so that you can actually calculate the ROI From any programmes you introduce. Easy to start but don't miss the stage. Example: you can decide to increase the traffic on the website from a current baseline of 100 visitors per day to 200 visitors over the next 30 days . you can start with aggregate numbers, at the top level but you need to drill down into specific pages that can improve your product, services and business sales.
Step 3: Submission and Optimization of the content
- Create titles to the article. Keyword-based title help set theme and direction for your keyword in the list
- Build tags to meta. Meta description tags can affect click-through but will not be used directly for rankings( Google no longer uses the keyword tag.)
- Place phrases for strategic search on sites integrate selected keywords into the source code of your website as well as the current material on specified sites. Make sure to apply one to three keywords/ phrases suggested guidelines per content page and add more pages to complete the list. Make sure you use related words as a normal inclusion of your keywords. This lets the search engines decide easily what the page about. What works best in a natural approach to this in the past it has suggested 100 to 300 words on one page. Most tests show that pages will outperform shorter ones with 800 to 2000 characters. The consumer competition content and connection will ultimately determine the popularity and ranking.
- Develop new google & bing sitemaps. Make indexing the website to the search engines simpler. Build all version of XML and HTML. The first move is to an HTML format. XML sitemaps can be easily submitted through webmaster tools from Google and Bing.
- Send directories to the website( limited use). Registers search marketers are not uploading the URL to the major search engines but this can be achieved. A better and faster way is, of course, to get a link back to your blog. References get the search engines index your content. You should apply your URL to directories like Yahoo! (paid) business.com (paid) and DMOZ ( free), for example.
Step 4: Measurement and Continuous Monitoring
- Testing and measuring. To ascertain the efficacy of the programs you have introduced evaluate search engine ranking and web traffic including an evaluation of individual keyword results. Check the change results, and keep track of changes in an excel spreadsheet or whatever you are comfortable with.
- Maintaining. Continous addition and alteration of keywords and website content are important to continuously improve the rankings of the search engines so that development does not stop or decline due to neglect. You also want to review your connection strategy to make sure your link in and out is important to your company.