THE FEATURES AND PROCESS OF OPENING BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNTS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES.
- The process of opening a business bank account in foreign countries is easy, especially when you're using the service of an agent. You just need to take a nominee director service before applying for a business bank account.
- The fundamentals of opening an offshore account are similar to opening a bank account in your home country. Offshore banks need your personal details, such as your name, birth date, address, citizenship, and job details.
- You will need to submit a copy of your passport, driving license, or other identity documents issued by a government agency and a utility bill or bank/ credit card statement.
- Offshore bank accounts give multi-currency facilities this means you can keep your funds in any currency. It will allow you to earn interest on your deposits.
- Offshore bank accounts offer various ways of withdrawing funds in order to optimise the ease of using their services.
- Most offshore bank accounts issue debit cards which will allow you to conveniently access your funds all over the world.