Where you are a consumer, you have the right to cancel any contract for any Service, at any time before 7 days from the day after the contract was made. This means from the day we accept your offer for our Service and your order has been confirmed. Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have this cancellation right if you are an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside of your trade, business, craft or profession. You have the right to cancel our contract within 7 days with giving reason and to exercise this right you must notify us that you wish to do so within this period as described above by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org If, however, we have started to perform our side of the contract before you exercise your right to cancel, then the right to cancel is lost.
Normally it takes about 20 days for the opening of a bank account. But the availability of bank account is solely upon the decision of the bank. If for some reason our primary bank partner rejects your application we’ll continue to apply in our other bank partners. In that case, you’ll have to show patience. If we cannot open your bank account within 180 days we’ll refund all money paid to us for bank account opening except for an administration charge of 20%.
After your bank account has been opened normally it takes up to 20 days for the banks to send the card to you directly. The process of sending the debit card to you from the bank can take up to 60 days for some special circumstances.
Notwithstanding the above, should you place an order for the purchase of your company and change your mind before submission to Companies House we will refund all money paid to us except for an administration charge of 20%. The charge covers, administration time incidental expenses and our merchant charges Refunds cannot be given once the application has been submitted to Companies House. All other requested Service will be refunded (subject to the 20% administration charge) provided we are notified within one week of your confirmed order.
Should you request but subsequently cancel our VAT Registration Service after we have started to prepare your application but before we file the requisite VAT application, a 20% administration fee shall be payable.
No refunds are available in respect of parts of a service package, meaning partial refunds are not available for any requested Service. No refunds will be available after the service is delivered.
Registered UK Office
- You can use this address for Receiving company house related docs.
- You can use this address as your company’s virtual office address
- You can use this address for a phone number.
- You can use this address as a company registered address
- You can use this address on your website/ business card and other company documents.
- You cannot use this address to open a bank account or payment gateway without purchasing Bank account or payment gateway package from us. Any violation of this rule will be dealt with strict action.
- If you have already paid us for Bank account, Virtual Bank, Fintech Bank, Gateway, Merchant account and you opened or applied by yourself we will consider the Bank Account or payment gateway delivered to you and you cannot ask for an opening of any other bank account or payment gateway.
- You cannot use this address for parcel forwarding. If you want to receive any parcel you can buy our UK Virtual address service.
Virtual Address per year
You need to renew this service every one year.
- You can use this address for Parcel forwarding. If you want to receive any parcel in this address you need to pay parcel forwarding and courier charges per parcel depending on the parcel size (dimension, weight) and destination.
- If you have purchased our Bank account service. Your debit card can be received at this address. And then it will be forwarded to you.
- You cannot use this address to open a bank account. Any violation of this rule will be dealt with strict action.
- You cannot use this address for a Phone number.
- You cannot use this address as a company registered address
- You cannot use this address on your website/ business card and other company documents.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All logos and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of RTRSupports Limited or its subsidiaries or its licensors and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission or the applicable trademark holder. All database rights and other intellectual property rights of any nature in the Website and the Service are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, international treaties, laws and/or other proprietary rights.
By accessing the Website or Service, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs, and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of the Site or Services as applicable.
DISCLAIMER & LIABILITY
No Content, including information contained in the Website or Service, constitutes an endorsement or recommendation by us of the product, service or Professional Service Provider. You acknowledge and agree that we have no special relationship with you and that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Website or Service. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THEY ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT GUARANTEES OR ANY KIND. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND TERMS AS TO SKILL AND CARE OR TIMELINESS OF PERFORMANCE. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED UNINTERRUPTED, WILL BE RELIABLE OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE CONTAIN USER GENERATED CONTENT AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION WITH ERRORS AND INACCURACIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA , ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, BUSINESS, CONTRACTS, LOSS OF REVENUE OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE.
These Terms and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. These Terms apply to all users of our Website and Service on or after 2nd February 2015